Located in the heart of the 15th arrondissement of Paris, the International Section (IS) at Cité Scolaire Camille Sée offers native English language instruction to bilingual students in a public, French middle (collège) and high school (lycée) setting. Created in 2011, there are seven classes – one in each year from 6ème up through Terminale. The Section prepares students for the French Baccalaureate Option Internationale (OIB) and offers a truly bicultural and bilingual Education.
For further information on the bilingual programme, student profile, entrance tests and other matters, see the FAQ page.
ASICS, the parents’ association for Camille See’s International Section, works alongside other parent associations in the French education system to:
- promote understanding of the section, including answering questions from prospective parents on application procedures and school life
- support the educational experience of the students
- represent the interests of students and parents in discussions with the school
- fund or support extra-curricular activities including extra library books, a debate club, Poetry by Heart competition, World Cleanup Day projects, and guest lectures.
- organise and maintain a Googlegroup class mailing list for each year group. This allows you to be in contact with other parents in the class of your child. It also enables ASICS (the Camille See SI parents’ association) to keep you informed via regular emails on events and news at the school.
For further questions on student experiences of the international section and more information on ASICS and recent activities, visit our website.
For more information, please feel free to contact the ASICS - Parents' Association for Camille Sée's International Section (information in English):
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.englishsectioncamillesee.fr